主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-9 15:32:24 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
In Japan, the freelancer population has grown 1.2 times in five years. The scale of the economy exceeds 20 trillion yen, and approximately 16% of the total population works as freelancers. Businesses that are popular in the United States tend to be imported to Japan, but in the United States, more than 35% of people are already working as freelancers, and it is said that more than half of the working population will be freelancers by 2027. Operating a business in the growing freelance market is both challenging and a lot of fun. Additionally, the team and service are in a phase of growth, so it's rewarding to be able to take on a wide range of positions and jobs. Of course, the workload is not small, but I believe that the more I can do, the more I can find new stimulation, and the more I can increase my market value.

Focusing on results and taking on challenges in growing markets We have members from a variety of professions, such as engineers and directors, but I think the following three things are common among all of Phone Number List our successful members. People who can be proactive rather than passive Someone who can move the business forward by involving everyone in the company beyond departments. People who take the initiative to learn → output Because the company is still in its fourth year of growth, we are able to have people who are able to come up with their own hypotheses and move the business forward through trial and error.

Please tell us an episode where you realized that you have grown. To be honest, I haven't really experienced it yet (lol). My marketing work at Workship MAGAZINE was highly evaluated and I was given a new position, but I was simply making use of the SEO knowledge I had gained from my previous job. If we can achieve results in the marketing of Workship as a whole in the future, I think it will be considered growth. Moreover, even if you achieve a goal that you feel is ``comparable,'' you will not feel any growth. When you first set a goal, you think, ``That's too hard. I don't know how to do it,'' and if you achieve it through trial and error, you'll feel like you've grown. Even now, I can't see a vision for what I want to achieve and I still think it's hard, so if I can overcome this, I will feel like I've grown.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|微笑仙境  

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 13:06 , Processed in 1.805431 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.3

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |