主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-10 16:54:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
We’re all encouraged to provide suggestions for how our services and processes could be improved. Strategy Team Lead WebFX’s emphasis on creative solutions, continual improvement, and empowering others creates an incredibly unique space within the tech industry. I am so thankful not only to serve as a leader, but to be able to learn from so many other amazing women in leadership as well. Throughout my career, I’ve had countless opportunities to grow as a person and a professional, and it’s a privilege to get to pass those opportunities along to others. Expert insights from Emily Tay WebFX Senior Director of  entering tech: Find a mentor in the industry.

One of the many things that I love about WebFX is the Chinese Australia Phone Number List amount of female leaders who are easily accessible and willing to offer guidance and advice about life and work. At the same time, WebFX has provided me an opportunity to give back to the next generation by fostering an environment of open communication where we can build relationships and share our knowledge with the rest of the team. Expert insights from sandi headshot Sandi Emery WebFX Director of DataTech Solutions In my leadership role, I have the opportunity to mentor and support women across the company in roles varying from leadership positions, to technical development roles, where I can provide guidance and resources they need to advance in their careers.

I’ve also had strong female mentors throughout my career who have supported me at every step of my career here, and those mentors helped to shape me into who I am today. It’s rewarding to be at a point in my career where I can pay it forward for those that I mentor within the organization so they can reach their full potential. Expert insights from la-kita headshot La-Kita Gilmore WebFX Director of Business Training & Development I define leadership as influencing and inspiring individuals and teams to create positive change and accomplish goals. These critical traits speak to the thriving culture here at WebFX.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|微笑仙境  

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 20:20 , Processed in 1.035575 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.3

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |